Shimla - Kulu - Manali Tour Package (6N/7D) Package Cost - 18,000 [Ex - Air Fare]
Day 1 Delhi to Shimla (385 Km s 10 Hrs)
Arrive Delhi airport / train station. On arrival our representative will meet you and assist you to your transport straight drive to Shimla. Shimla is one of the most popular hill stations of the North. The town is situated at an altitude of 6810 ft, initially chosen as a sanatorium for invalid European officers, but soon developed into a big hill town and became the summer capital of the country. Upon arrival check in to the hotel for Overnight stay at hotel
Day 2 Shimla - Kufri. (16 Km s )
After Breakfast Excursion to Kufri. Kufri is famous for ts Himalayan National Park, Pony and Yak Ride and one can see the endless Himalayan Panorama from Kufri, after lunch sight seeing of various places in and around. Shimla mosques built in (1830), Vice regal Lodge built in (1885), Christ Church built in (1844), The Gaiety Theatre- the first beauty contest of world was supposed to start (1887), The Grind lays Bank (1912)- the world wide bank started by Robert Melville Grind lay, The Scandal Point and The famous Shopping Plaza of the North The Mall. Overnight stay at hotel
Day 3 Shimla to Manali Via Kullu (265 Km & 8 Hrs).
After breakfast check out hotel depart foe Manali. On the way visit Pandoh Dam, Hanogi Mata Temple , Kullu. On arrival check in hotel. Dinner at hotel. Overnight stay at hotel
Day 4 Manali (Local S/S)
After breakfast sightseeing of places in and around Manali, Like Hadimba temple, Manu temple, Vashisht Bath, Van Vihar, Tibetan Monastery, Club House and evening shopping at the local market Mall Road. Dinner at hotel. Overnight stay at hotel
Day 5 Rohtang Pass (80 K.m Round Tour)
Excursion to Rohatang Pass. Situated at an altitude of 3979 mtrs above sea level and 51 kms outside Manali is the mighty Rohtang Pass - the gateway to Lahaul-Spiti valley. It affords a wide panoramic view of the mountains. Here one sees the majesty of the mountains at its height and splendor. At the top of the pass the air seems to glitter against the snow as you look down over herringboned ridges into the Lahaul valley. Dinner at hotel . Overnight stay at hotel
Day 6 Manali to Chandigarh (280 km 8 Hrs)
Morning drive to Chandigarh. Arrive Chandigarh check in the hotel and Enjoy Dinner & Overnight stay at hotel
Day 7 Chandigarh to Delhi (250 Km 4 Hrs)
Morning after having breakfast check out from Chandigarh hotel and now proceed to sightseeing tour of Chandigarh including Rock Garden, constructed almost entirely out of city garbage; Rose Garden 30 landscaped acres containing a variety of 1600 roses; Museum & Art Gallery housing a good collection of sculptures and paintings . After Sightseeing drive back to Delhi, Arrive Delhi then Driver Drop You At Delhi Airport / Railway Station .
- Welcome drink on arrival
- 24 - hour helpline (+91-9994474455)
- Pick Up & Drop from airport / Railway Station.
- Meal Plan (Room + Breakfast + Dinner ) as per Itinerary.
- Hotel Accommodation on twin sharing basis.
- All sightseeing as per the itinerary.
- All transportation by Private car
- All toll taxes, Drivers allowance,Parking charges.
- All taxes inclusive.
- Any Air/train fare.
- Lunch at any city during journey
- Expenses of personal nature such as tips, telephone calls, laundry, liquor, Insurance etc.
- Guide & Entrance Fee Charges
- Any sports activities like hours ride
- Any NOT mentioned above under "Package Includes"
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
- Government Service Tax Extra.
- 24*7 Call +91-9994474455
- Package rates are subject to change without prior notice
- Guest need to carry valid photo ID for each of the family members travelling
- One room can accommodate maximum 4 passengers ( 2 adults, 1 extra bed, 1 child without bed)
- Government service tax extra
- Condition Apply*