Rajasthan Tour Package (7N/8D) Package Cost - 15,000 [Ex - Air Fare]
Day 1 You will be arrival at Delhi Airport and then transported to Jaipur with our guide, and Check-in to the hotel.
Day 2 Jaipur
Morning at Jaipur, after your breakfast, enjoy your local sightseeing of Jaipur covering Amer fort, Jantar-Mantar (observatory), Hawa-Mahal (palace of wind), City palace and Jal Mahal Albert Hall (museum), Naharghar Fort, Govend Deo Temple and local market.(Overnight stay at Jaipur)
Day 3 Jaipur – Pushkar (120 km 2-3hrs)
After your sightseeing drives toward Puskar enroute visit Ajmer it is popular for the tomb of Dargah Sharif Tomb of Khwaja Moinuddin Chishti, a well-known Sufi saint. Visit the Pushkar Lake where you can take a holy dip also visit temples and Ghats of Pushkar which are known for their beautiful and unique architectural styles. Evening you will be reach Pushkar CHECK IN at HOTEL. (overnight stay at Pushkar)
Day 4 Pushkar – Jodhpur (190km 4hrs)
Early Morning proceed towards Jodhpur the Mehrangarh Fort, situated on a low sandstone Hill, including Moti-Mahal and Phool Mahal. Also visit Jaswant Thada , its an imposing Marble Memoriam built in 1899 and the museum located in the Umaid Public Gardens and Evening visit – Clock Tower and local market of Jodhpur. After Check in at hotel for stay.(overnight stay at Jodhpur)
Day 5 Jodhpur – Udaipur (290 km 5-6 hrs)
Enjoy half day sightseeing of Udaipur, The city is built in 1559 A.D. by Maharaja Udai Singh and has been described as the romantic city of Rajasthan. And also you can visit the City Palace museum, the Jagdish Temple, in evening you will be take to the placid waters of Lake Pichola at sunset , and then Check-in at hotel for stay.(Overnight stay at Udaipur)
Day 6 Udaipur
At Udaipur After your breakfast you will drive to Mount Abu (190 km/ 4.5 hrs), the only hill station in Rajasthan at an altitude of 1,220 m, crowning at the highest peak of the Aravali hills. At evening will back to Udaipur for night stay.(Overnight stay at Udaipur)
Day 7 Udaipur
At Udaipur After your breakfast you will be proceed for full day sightseeing. Sahelion Ki Bari (Queen's resort for their friends), Bhartiya Lok Kala Mandir (folk art museum) and the Pratap Memorial. After sightseeing will go to Ahmedabad ,Check-in at hotel for stay.(Overnight stay at Ahmedabad)
Day 8 Ahmedabad
Ahmedabad Airport to reach back to Home place.
- Welcome drink on arrival
- 24 - hour helpline (+91-9994474455)
- Pick Up & Drop from airport / Railway Station.
- Meal Plan (Room + Breakfast + Dinner ) as per Itinerary.
- Hotel Accommodation on twin sharing basis.
- All sightseeing as per the itinerary.
- All transportation by Private car
- All toll taxes, Drivers allowance,Parking charges.
- All taxes inclusive.
- Any Air/train fare.
- Lunch at any city during journey
- Expenses of personal nature such as tips, telephone calls, laundry, liquor, Insurance etc.
- Guide & Entrance Fee Charges
- Any sports activities like hours ride
- Any NOT mentioned above under "Package Includes"
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
- Government Service Tax Extra.
- 24*7 Call +91-9994474455
- Package rates are subject to change without prior notice
- Guest need to carry valid photo ID for each of the family members travelling
- One room can accommodate maximum 4 passengers ( 2 adults, 1 extra bed, 1 child without bed)
- Government service tax extra
- Condition Apply*