Mumbai - Aurangabad - Nasik Tour Package (4N/5D) Package Cost - 9,000 [Ex - Air Fare]
Day 1 Mumbai - Arrival
On reaching Mumbai, meet our representative who will help you take a transfer to your pre-booked hotel. Check-in to the hotel and freshen up. Later, leave for sightseeing around the place. You can visit different attractions which this beautiful city offers including Gateway of India,Taj Hotel,Marine Drive, Shree Siddhivinayak Temple, Juhu Beach and Prince of Wales Museum. In the evening, you can go for a stroll around the place. Later, come back to the hotel for dinner. Stay overnight at the hotel.
Day 2 Mumbai - Ajanta Caves - Aurangabad
This morning, you take a transfer to you next destination, Aurangabad. Take a transfer to the airport for your flight to Aurangabad. On reaching Aurangabad, check-in to the hotel. Later, drive towards the star attraction of the city, Ajanta Caves. Ajanta Caves is a UNESCO World Heritage Site which houses 30 rock-cut Buddhist Caves. The caves have beautiful paintings and sculptures which are rightly called the Buddhist masterpieces. After sightseeing around the place, drive back to the hotel for dinner. Have a comfortable overnight stay in the hotel.
Day 3 Aurangabad - Ellora caves
After having your breakfast, leave for a sightseeing tour around the place. Visit the famous Ellora Caves and Daulatabad Fort. Ellora Caves is one attraction which represents the spectacular workmanship behind its exquisite carving and paintings. The caves also reflect the religious harmony which was there during the 5th to 11th century in India. Also visit the Daulatabad Fort which was built by the Yadavas. Initially, the fort acted as a southern military base. After having a glimpse of the glorious past of the country, leave for the hotel. Stay overnight.
Day 4 Aurangabad - Nasik
Munch your breakfast in the morning and then leave for Nasik which is around 181 kms from Aurangabad. On reaching Nasik, check-in to the hotel and take some rest. Later, leave for a short sightseeing tour around Nasik. You can begin by seeking blessings of Lord Shiva with a visit to Trimbakeshwar jyotirlinga which is a famous pilgrimage site of Nasik. Later, you can visit Pandava Caves which house a group of 24 Buddhist Caves. Spend the evening at leisure. Later, have your dinner and stay overnight at the hotel.
Day 5 Nasik - Mumbai (Departure)
After having your breakfast, leave Nasik and head towards Mumbai. On reaching Mumbai, take a transfer to the railway station/airport and carry on with your onward journey. The tour ends here.
- Welcome drink on arrival
- 24 - hour helpline.
- Pick Up & Drop from Airport / Railway Station.
- Meal Plan (Room + Breakfast + Dinner ) as per Itinerary.
- Hotel Accommodation on twin sharing basis.
- All sightseeing as per the itinerary.
- All transportation by Private car
- All toll taxes, Drivers allowance,Parking charges.
- All taxes inclusive.
- Any Air/train fare.
- Lunch at any city during journey
- Expenses of personal nature such as tips, telephone calls, laundry, liquor, Insurance etc.
- Guide & Entrance Fee Charges
- Any NOT mentioned above under "Package Includes"
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
- Government Service Tax Extra.
- 24*7 Call +91-9994474455
- Package rates are subject to change without prior notice
- Guest need to carry valid photo ID for each of the family members travelling
- One room can accommodate maximum 4 passengers ( 2 adults, 1 extra bed, 1 child without bed)
- Government service tax extra
- Condition Apply*